PURCHASER’S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND EXECUTION OF ORDER
1. If the Purchaser is a consumer within the meaning of Section 13 BGB, the Purchaser shall be entitled to a fourteen-day right of withdrawal from the day of the conclusion of the contract, which BF, as an entrepreneur within the meaning of Section 14 BGB, shall void for the purchase of eProgrammes (the subject matter of the contract) in accordance with Section 356, Paragraph 5 BGB.
2. Pursuant to Section 356, Paragraph 5 BGB , the right of withdrawal from a contract for the supply of digital content not on a tangible medium shall expire if the entrepreneur has commenced execution of the contract after the consumer has expressly consented to the entrepreneur commencing execution of the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period and has confirmed their knowledge that, by giving consent, they forfeit their right of withdrawal upon commencement of the contract’s execution.
3. BF advises the Purchaser that they lose their right of withdrawal if they wish to use the digital content of the eProgramme/s.
4. The execution of the order by BF (sending of an email with a link to retrieve the programme/s as a PDF file) before the expiry of the statutory withdrawal period for long-distance sales transactions within the meaning of Sections 312c, 312g and 355 BGB shall only take place on the basis of
(1) the express consent of the Purchaser that BF may commence execution of the contract (that is, the transfer of information) before the expiry of the withdrawal period, and
(2) an express declaration by the Purchaser that they waive their right of withdrawal upon the corresponding execution of the contract.
Consent to the execution of the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the waiver must be confirmed by the Purchaser by ticking the appropriate box before completing the order process.